This Page

has been moved to new address

One Of My Favorite Sites: BoBoDave

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
----------------------------------------------- Blogger Template Style Name: Minima Black Designer: Douglas Bowman URL: www.stopdesign.com Date: 26 Feb 2004 ----------------------------------------------- */ body { background:#000; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-Serif; text-align:center; color:#ccc; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#9ad; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#a7a; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#ad9; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #333; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #222; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; color:#ccc; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#ccc; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#ad9; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #222; border-width:0 1px 1px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:bold 78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#777; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; line-height:1.4em; color:#ad9; } .post-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#ad9; } .post-title a:hover { color:#fff; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#333; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#777; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#999; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #444; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #222; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Saturday, August 14, 2010

One Of My Favorite Sites: BoBoDave

Since I spend so much time browsing and trying samples from BoBoDave, I decided to dedicate a blog post about this wonderful site. I think out of all the online vendors, specifically ones that sell from the Asian market - BoBoDave takes the cake for the best supply of skin lightening products. More importantly, the site it very reliable and ships all over the world. Payment methods can be done through PayPal as well ;)

A cool feature of BoBoDave (aside from offering people a chance to try the amazing products from Asia) is that they offer samples at very decent prices (a dollar or two plus shipping ofcourse).

On the right hand side of their website, they also have a list of best sellers. The sunscreen I currently use (the Sofina Perfect UV Lucent) is featured in the list. Two skin whitening masks are also there as well: the Kuan Yuan Lian Cucumber Whitening Mask (runs for $1.58 US) and the Kose Vitamin C Whitening Mask ($2.00 US). Never underestimate skin lightening masks as overtime they can produce some astounding results. Especially masks from places like Japan or Taiwan which have very concentrated skin whitening botanicals that work marvelously.

The prices are reasonable too.

It's worth a look if you are interested in trying Asian skin lightening products =)

http://www.bobodave.com/

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mileena,

How do I know if a product is authentic when I am not buying it from the actual website? For example I found someone who is selling the skinceutical phtyo + on a local website but I Don't know if the product is authentic or not, is there any way I can check?

August 15, 2010 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry! I have one more quick question, which product would you say is more of an effective skin lightener (ex. saw a difference in a shorter period of time compared to the other), and more potent, the vichy biwhite one you use or the skinceuticals phtyo+

August 15, 2010 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Mileena said...

Hi!

My tip is to look for authenticity. If they have policies/terms/agreements. Usually websites like that are secured, plus when filling out payment methods, that should be done in a secure server.

What is the name of the website? Do they offer pictures of the specific product or just one from the internet?

August 15, 2010 at 11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually its craiglist I believe, and the pick up for the product is in the same town as I am. They have a picture of the box but honestly I heard of horror stories where people purchase products online and the product is filled with something else and you put on the product for months hoping it will work. But he/she is selling it for fifty dollars (is that a sign its fake?). I don't know its just I am tight on money so this seems like a deal that's too good to be true...whaddya think?

August 15, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Mileena said...

I don't usually shop for skin care products on craigslist, so I don't know how the site exactly works. Is there a user reputation like on eBay? Usually that is a good indication.

If you feel unsafe doing it, I wouldn't advise moving foward with it. Fifty bucks is still much.

Try ebay samples:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Skinceuticals-Phyto-Gel-Sample-/230381055847

If used sparingly (and Phyto+ is really economical in that 2-3 drops suffice for the whole face - a little goes a long way) that sample size can last up to 3-4 weeks if used just on the face. There are even more sample sizes if you search ebay, which IMO is much safer and I used them all the time.

August 15, 2010 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Mileena said...

The Phyto+

August 15, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool Thanks for the site. I have got to try out those masks!

August 27, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Mileena said...

Definitley! The Kuan Yuan Lian Cucumber Whitening Mask is a big hit in Taiwan, and the price is great. I love Kose masks personally so the Vitamin C one looks awesome.

August 29, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home